What is ArchiKlip?
ArchiKlip is a web app for SketchUp that uses the power of cloud-rendering to automatically render and animate scenes in photorealistic detail, then export as mp4 video.
☁️ How does it work?
Using artificial intelligence (AI), ArchiKlip takes pre-set scenes from SketchUp then uses our cloud-rendering engine to analyze textures, quickly classify them into millions of predefined photoreal texture categories.
These categories are then assigned to materials inside the model and rendered in real-time—this means the entire SketchUp animation is rendered in photorealistic detail with incredible fidelity in minutes.
➡️ ArchiKlip is fully automated. There is nothing to learn and nothing to code. Just drag and drop your .skp file!
🎞 How do I create a photorealistic fly-through video of my SketchUp?
- Set up scenes for your animation in SketchUp
- Drag & drop the .skp file into the ArchiKlip web app
- Wait for ArchiKlip to analyze the file, this may take several minutes
- Verify the video preview, click 'Export'
- Wait for the download link to arrive in your email inbox
- Download your mp4 video!
💳 How much does ArchiKlip cost?
We offer 3 tiers of unlimited exports: 1 week ($29), 1 month ($90) and 1 year ($990).
To redeem a license:
- Purchase an unlimited ArchiKlip license for the duration of your choice.
- Check your email for the ArchiKlip redemption code.
- Login and redeem the license in your SPK Technology account.
- Enjoy unlimited video exports for the duration of your license!
Find a plan that's right for you.
🍿 Can I preview my video?
Yes! Before exporting, you can preview screenshots of rendered scenes from the video (up to 12 images).
ArchiKlip is fully automated so it is important to use quality textures in the original SketchUp model for the best possible results.
Check out our tips and tricks to get the best render results with ArchiKlip.
📁 Which file formats are supported by ArchiKlip?
ArchiKlip currently supports SketchUp files.
🔻Can I use ArchiKlip with Revit?
Yes, but first you will need to convert the file using the rvt2skp plugin.
Once you have converted your .rvt to .skp, you may need to review it, change colors to textures, and set up scenes before dropping the file into ArchiKlip.
Start your FREE trial at www.rvt2skp.com
🏁 Ready to get started?
Get your 3-day free trial with unlimited exports now!