Kubity is designed to work together as a desktop plugin and suite of mobile apps. If you’re a SketchUp or Revit user, it’s best if you download the full suite.
- Download and install the extension for your designated software.
- Open a model, click the Kubity PRO button.
- Follow the instructions onscreen to set up your account.
- When prompted, pair your mobile device with your PRO account.
- All models exported with Kubity PRO will now automatically sync to Kubity Go on your mobile.
📱 Kubity Go for Mobile & Tablet
Kubity Go is the mobile app for Kubity PRO. It's automatically paired with your Kubity PRO account, so you have seamless on-the-go access for immersive AR/ VR experiences, device-to-device share, and more. Think of Kubity Go as the place where it all begins—with one-touch access to the whole family of Kubity companion apps right at your fingertips. Get it in the App Store or on Google Play.
Mobile Companion Apps
👓 Kubity VR
The dedicated Virtual Reality companion app for Kubity Go. Works with Google Cardboard viewers and other cardboard compatible devices including clip-on style VR glasses like Homido Mini. Get it in the App Store or on Google Play.
🔮 Kubity AR
The dedicated Augmented Reality app for Kubity Go, it takes SketchUp and Revit models beyond the screen by blending digital objects and information with the environment around you. Get it in the App Store or on Google Play.